The Acrobatiq team is pleased to announce Acrobatiq Enterprise Release 3.1.2 with the following improvements and bug fixes.
When viewing blueprints on the maintenance server, the blueprint title and description fields can now be changed.
User logged in as an anonymous user would receive a 403 error. Now, they are sent back to the login screen to re-authenticate.
If the institution is a customer in production but a publisher in author, publishing will fail. The publishing process now automatically converts customers to publishers when needed.
Text changes on the Step 2 screen for Publish:
- At the bottom, we’ve changed “Choose publication date” to “Choose publish-by date”
- Changed “locked” to “archived”
- Anywhere in the publishing process where we say “lock” or “locked” we’ve replaced with “archive” or “archived”
Text changes to the Publish Approval page:
- Changed “If you are the engagement manager for this project” to “Engagement Manager:”
- Changed “Choose publication date” to “Choose publish-by date”
The yellow color we were currently using for disabled fields was a bit too easy to mistake for a color that would be used to emphasize or draw attention to a field. We’ve changed the color to something that is better associated with disabled fields.
Added an option to completely remove video transcripts.
Updated styles for the student attempts screen.
Two new Readiness Report checks were added to address the biggest sources of maintenance/publishing failures.
The Readiness Report check “All skill tags on questions are associated with a learning objective” has been improved to identify the skills tagged on the questions which are not attached to a Learning Objective, then presenting the user with a better option to remediate.
The Learning Dashboard
Pop-ups with student names on The Learning Dashboard card were too dark and were lightened for readability.
- The Assessment Report timestamp was not updating and the report was not showing students who haven’t paid yet.
- Whenever users would preview a Learn By Doing multiple times, multiple instances of the preview would appear.
- The names of the LTI parameters in the tool editor would sometimes be changed by the serializer.
- The date selector was not working properly in dashboard view when using the “How often are students logging in” card in an existing course. Also, users would be unable to select custom date ranges.
- Users were prevented from scheduling assessments at all hours for dates/times in advance.
- The page rendering in Smart Author would sometimes act strange when scrolling.
- We missed updating one of the Dashboard card views in our 3.0 update in terms of matching the card to its detailed display. When you view the question “Which students are having difficulties?” on the detailed view, it is the 2D grid. But the card view was a list. The card view now appears as the small 2D grid.
- If a score is overridden, it will also send the new score to configured LMS if it exists for the customer.
- When a customer would attempt to run a Readiness Report on any blueprint when the blueprint contains a blank external content section as iframe embed, it would generate an error. The Readiness Report now allows for this.
- When a customer did not specify an image for LTI tools, a placeholder icon would still appear. Now, when no image is required and/or the customer does not specify an icon, no image will be shown.
- Minor style issues have been corrected in the Prereq editor that affected the left navigation bar and the drop down options for End of Module Quiz and Pool selection.
- A form validation error in the email link used to invite students sometimes would not let the user enroll in the course.
- An issue causing the Table of Contents assignment counts to be wrong and assignments to display in the wrong order has been resolved.
- The Introduction button in the Blueprint editor was duplicated. Now only one appears.
- Feedback availability settings were being applied to inline and Before You Continue activities, which was incorrect. Inline activities should always display correctness and feedback. “Before You Continue” activities only display a message that the response was submitted. The Show Nothing setting was also not working properly for all question types in other assessment types, such as summatives. These issues have been corrected.
As always, we’d love your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us with any recommendations, ideas, or suggestions for new features.
The Acrobatiq Product Team